I totally love taking pictures! So much so that I wish I could do it all the time, but then would I love it as much? I don't have a studio, I love being outside to see how my people react when they are in a natural environment. I love taking pictures of kids, because their expressions are innocent and real! If you like my stuff and would like to get together, please call me. I would love to see what I could do for you and your family
- Amanda Fisher
- Easley, South Carolina, United States
- I am a Critical Care/ER nurse who loves taking pictures. This blog has become a place where I can share images with clients/friends their pictures for a sneek peek until they get their prints. Also, they can send their families to the site to see their pictures. And of course when I update pictures of the kids for our family.
- ► 2010 (55)
- Elena at Reedy River.
- Annemarie's wedding.
- Vicki's Wedding..
- Elena one year pictures...
- Angus playing T-Ball....
- Elena at the Gardens...
- Angus is 4 years old.
- Chillin' at the pool.
- Twins: You are not seeing double!
- Tigers fans are everywhere and ALL ages!
- A trip to the beach.
- Peek-a-boo, I see you!
- Elena comes into our lives.
- Pregnancy pictures...
- Angus birthday pictures. Age 3, Cleveland Park, Gr...
- Angus pictures in different locations
- Nothing compares to real film pictures!
- Clemson University
- Reedy River Falls Park, Greenville SC
- California here we come!
- First Kiss....
- ▼ February (21)