I totally love taking pictures! So much so that I wish I could do it all the time, but then would I love it as much? I don't have a studio, I love being outside to see how my people react when they are in a natural environment. I love taking pictures of kids, because their expressions are innocent and real! If you like my stuff and would like to get together, please call me. I would love to see what I could do for you and your family
- Amanda Fisher
- Easley, South Carolina, United States
- I am a Critical Care/ER nurse who loves taking pictures. This blog has become a place where I can share images with clients/friends their pictures for a sneek peek until they get their prints. Also, they can send their families to the site to see their pictures. And of course when I update pictures of the kids for our family.
- ► 2010 (55)
- Reedy River with the kids....
- Elena Easter and Birthday pictures...
- Last summer...
- Elena at the park...
- Angus turns 5.
- Sweetist Valentine.....
- New Years Day at Aunt Cindy and Uncle Moe's House....
- Christmas 2008
- Casey's wedding rehersal day...
- Fall 2008
- Amy's Wedding.
- Panama Take 3.
- Panama Continued.....
- Panama 2008
- ▼ March (15)