I totally love taking pictures! So much so that I wish I could do it all the time, but then would I love it as much? I don't have a studio, I love being outside to see how my people react when they are in a natural environment. I love taking pictures of kids, because their expressions are innocent and real! If you like my stuff and would like to get together, please call me. I would love to see what I could do for you and your family

Baby Kisses!

Baby Kisses!
Nothing sweeter then this!

Contact information.

Amanda L. Fisher
Cell: 864-367-3161
e-mail: fisherernurse@hotmail.com

About Me

Easley, South Carolina, United States
I am a Critical Care/ER nurse who loves taking pictures. This blog has become a place where I can share images with clients/friends their pictures for a sneek peek until they get their prints. Also, they can send their families to the site to see their pictures. And of course when I update pictures of the kids for our family.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Jenny's family pictures....

Well, the weather held out, but it was on the dark side outside. Nice crisp evening and good smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

National Geographic POD